Senior Partner of Southwestern Consulting™, Amanda Johns Vaden, on client follow up! Check out part 7 of this 12 part series!
When determining what kind of follow up would
be important to your clients ask yourself 3 questions:
(please note activities that you do not currently employ)
- Thank you call, email, hand written note, or thank you gift
- An initial feedback phone call following implementation
- A technical and/or customer service inquiry by another department
- A feedback phone call or letter after some period of time of usage of product/ service
- An annual/ quarterly/ monthly feedback call or letter
- An annual/ quarterly/ monthly breakfast/ lunch/ dinner to address needs or for continued relationship development
What service & follow-up activities could I add to my schedule that would potentially drive additional sales from my customer?
- Send a helpful third-party book addressing another area where you have a solution
- Send a customer newsletter with helpful ideas for their particular world (business or home)
- Send relevant industry news stories or trade magazine articles
- Stay in touch…
View original post 176 more words