Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. ~Colin Powell
The list of 10 Points below is used daily at our company, Southwestern Consulting™. When you work on these points on a consistent basis, you put yourself at a higher level than the average producer. You can use these 10 points as a skeleton to create your own that are critical to your success. I suggest you write out the 10 Points and post them where you can review them regularly.
Turn It Up a Notch Daily with These 10 Points
- How many calls and appointments made before 8 AM? How many messages left?
- How are my phone appointment skills?
- Am I closing word-for-word for the appointment?
- Am I trial closing?
- Am I using 3rd party selling?
- How many appointments ahead am I? 10-15 appointments ahead at all times.
- Progress report on how much potential business set up, signed, and still needed to hit goals every week. (Daily attention – Friday Summarize)
- What did I do sales-wise that was productive between 4-6 PM?
- How am I doing in my Daily Point game? Am I 2 strong EVERY DAY?
(Each appointment = 1 point; Demonstration/Workshop = 1 point)
- Am I spending at least 15 minutes putting positive thoughts into my mind? 10/10 Affirmations?
- Am I spending at least 20% of my time going after LARGE groups that can produce LARGE results?
- Am I asking EVERYONE I meet for a REFERRAL?
Give this a try for 4 weeks and share with us your successes!
Gary Michels, Co-founder Southwestern Consulting™