The MINDSET to Top Producers:
- To accomplish anything in life, we have to have a dream and want it so bad we cannot live without it.
2. We have to see ourselves as entrepreneurs and not independent contractors or employees.
- We have to have a love affair with the business of selling…we have to be passionate about it every day…don’t focus on the parts of the job we don’t like.
3. We have to remember the major reason for financial failure is working on something you don’t like for a long period of time.
- We have to remember in life and business; it is never easy or fair.
4. There is not security in this business…there are only opportunities and with opportunities there is massive failure…get used to it, it is part of becoming successful and winning.
5. We have to develop the ability to bounce back from setbacks and failures quickly.
- We can never let our dream out of our minds, even for a moment. When the dream comes out of your mind it gives the negative a chance to come in.
- Spend time with the right people…who are the right people and are you spending time with them now?
6. Don’t be impressed with your success and your intelligence, because there are smarter and brighter people than us in the world.
7. We have to quickly get out of fantasy land and get into reality to build our business.
8. We have to be mentally prepared for the cycles, because success is never one long upward trend.
- Work 8 hours a day if you want to be good and you want to get paid…work a lot more if you want to be great and rich
9. We can find all the answers if we are willing to keep looking. Lets become solution driven, not problem driven.
10. You have to become the eternal optimist
- We have to work every day on speed and urgency.
- Make GREAT service your obsession.
11. Develop the mindset that honesty is the best policy with everyone.
12. Work to keep your mind clear.
- Focus on making decisions quickly instead of worrying about being right or wrong…just get it done.
- Decide in advance you are never going to have a bad day.
- Do what you are supposed to do, when you are supposed to do it…whether you like it or not.
13. Remember emotions and drama don’t strengthen the mindset.
Go make it a great day,