They have the VALUE or understanding the difference between satisfying a customer and creating customer DELIGHT.
They have the VALUE of extreme Preparation.
They have the VALUE of dominating over the competition
-Is the perceived value you provide very compelling?
They have the VALUE of building long meaningful relationships
– Can you be so good at what you do they also consider you a friend?
– People love to do business with people they like.
They have the VALUE of not taking things too seriously.
– Be funny. Add humor every 6-7 minutes of your presentation.
They have the VALUE of confidence and belief in themselves and what they do.
– “I am the best salesperson, working for the best company, with the best products.”
They have the VALUE that every sale is about being able to close.
– They know several closes and make sure to close every time no matter what.
They have the VALUE of conducting a great presentation
They have the VALUE of being exciting and different.
– What is your Unique Selling Proposition?
– Creativity in marketing, prospecting, and selling is advantageous.
They have the VALUE of building YES Momentum.
Make it a great day!
Co-Founder Southwestern Consulting™
Home of the Success Starts Now!™ Seminar Series
Executive Sales Consultant, Professional Speaker, Author & Coach