- Have set times that you phone for appointments every day—call reluctance prevents us from doing it
- Replenish your prospect list daily—business journal, lead lists, door knocking, internet searches, referrals. Rule of thumb: for every reach, add a new market record.
- Have written positive affirmations that we refer to daily–Restores your confidence.
- Use 3rd-party testimonials in your approach—people would rather here from someone else about your service.
- Go where you have momentum- industry, location, product-line.
- Connect with people on LinkedIn.
- Have your vision board where you can see it.
- Have a daily goal. If you don’t know where you are going, you won’t get there.
- Have written answers to objections at your reach.
- Make it fun: word for the day, prize if you hit your goal, 2/3 on the tough days.
Your Partner in Success,